Full Crit Aatrox ARAM Build
Full Crit Aatrox Build for ARAM gives Best Full Crit Aatrox ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Full Crit Aatrox ARAM guide offers complete Full Crit Aatrox ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Aatrox Full Crit build. You go AD, Lethality and Crit to do big burst.
Aatrox ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Full Crit Aatrox Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You go Full Crit items.
- You go in and play around Hail of Blades to burst enemies.
- You back away and wait for Hail of Blades. Repeat.
How to play
- This build shines with 100% crit. You will instakill squishes. Until that, it might be challenging to 100-0 anyone. Look for opportunities to go in and score kills. Also focus on farming minions if possible (to scale faster).
- Wait for your moment to go for a kill. You have big burst thanks to Full Crit and Hail of Blades, but you are squishy. And outside of Hail of Blades procs (especially early game) you don't have much damage.
- Snowball / Mark is very important cooldown for this build. Do not waste it or even wait to hit the enemy at point-blank range to ensure hit (so you follow them, if they Flash).
- Enemy team might not check your items right away, you could use that for your advantage to nuke unsuspected enemy.
- This build works best if enemy team has squishy champions. If you are against a lot off-tanks/bruisers, this might not be best build.
- If you are not doing well, or an enemy team is slightly ahead, you can adapt and buy tank items. Worst case scenario, you can sell everything late game and 'respec' into full tank.
- Full Crit Aatrox is a very different take on regular Aatrox Bruiser build. Instead of focusing on maxing Q, going AD / Lethality and casting abilities, you are gonna be relying on auto attacks and Crits, auto attack resets from E and Hail of Blades.
Tips and Tricks
- Q + Flash combos: You can use Flash during any time of Q animations. You can even combine that with Umbral Dash (E). You can Flash and E in any direction, making very spectacular and flashy plays.
- You can use Umbral Dash (E) for short dash, this way animation lasts shorter, and you can get crucial milliseconds to auto attack faster (can be deciding a factor in 1v1).
- You can reset your auto attack timer with Umbral Dash (E). It might be crucial in duels, or when pushing enemy turrets.
- Use Umbral Dash while casting The Darkin Blade to increase your chances of hitting the enemy.
- Crowd Control abilities like Infernal Chains or your allies' immobilizing effects will help you set up The Darkin Blade.
- Cast World Ender when you are sure you can force a fight.
- The Darkin BladeQ
- Infernal ChainsW
- Umbral DashE
- World EnderR
Good first items
Get this as #2 or #3 item
Situational vs tanks
Situational vs shields
Good MR/Armor items
If you need to go tanky
For the last fight
Example final build