Heartsteel Amumu ARAM Build
Heartsteel Amumu Build for ARAM gives Best Heartsteel Amumu ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Heartsteel Amumu ARAM guide offers complete Heartsteel Amumu ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Heartsteel Amumu ARAM build.
Amumu ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Heartsteel Amumu Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel #1 unless it is going to be hard to proc it - they are all ranged and just poke you. Then you start slow with Guardian's Horn.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) AND/OR Sundered Sky or just go full tank - depending on if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Heartsteel, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- This is auto attack oriented Amumu build, so do it! Especially if running with Titanic Hydra and Sundered Sky as well.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for a very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- Triumph is better (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- You have great engaging tools - Q and R! Always play with the team and do not be shy and do not wait for 'special moment'!
- You can pretend to face another direction / go another direction to land easier Qs.
- Simple and easy, but excellent combo that wins fights is: Q or Mark (Snowball) to a minion + Flash into an enemy team + use R.
- Amumu is highly dependent on teammates, so try laning with your friends for maximum effectiveness.
- Cooldown Reduction on Amumu is very strong, but it's often difficult to itemize for it. Grab the Golem buff whenever possible to gain Cooldown Reduction without sacrificing stats.
- Despair is very effective against other tanks, so make sure you're in range of opponents with the highest Health.
- Bandage TossQ
- Curse of the Sad MummyR
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build