Support Bard ARAM Build
Support Bard ARAM Build gives best Support Bard ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Support Bard ARAM guide offers complete Support Bard ARAM build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
Classic Bard Support build.
Bard ARAM modifiers
DMG done +15%
DMG taken -15%
Bard ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Support Bard ARAM Runes
Support Bard ARAM Notes
- Bard has 20% dmg reduction in ARAM making him really tanky.
- Bard has 15% dmg increase.
Support Bard ARAM How to play
- Collecting chimes is very important. It improves your dmg and passive, gives mana and movement speed. Do it!
- Low on mana? Just collect some chimes.
- Use your W. Put it somewhere behind your team, so they can use it when needed and enemy can't destroy it. Let it charge for increased healing.
- You can have 3 Ws at the same time. You can leave 2 Ws behind your team for healing.
- Identify best targets for your Ultimate. Is there enemy who lack mobility? That's good target. Sometimes you can use it for disrupting fights. Or for protecting your allies. Be mindful!
- Do not be shy and do not wait for 'special moment'. You can land great Rs, catching people off and making engages possible.
- If you need engage, rush Shurelya's Battlesong. If you need damage/sustain, rush Echoes of Helia. If you need safe sustain, rush Moonstone Renewer.
- Remember to counter enemy team. For example, if they have lots of healing, rush Chemtech Putrifier.
Support Bard Tips and Tricks
- It's important to collect chimes to improve your meep's attacks, but don't neglect your lane partner! Try to make a big entrance by bringing an ally into the lane with you with Magical Journey.
- Let your Caretaker's Shrines charge up - they heal for a lot more when at full power.
- Don't forget that enemies can also use your Magical Journey doorways, and that your ultimate can also hit your allies!
Bard ARAM Skill Order
- Cosmic BindingQ
- Caretaker's ShrineW
- Magical JourneyE
- Tempered FateR
Bard ARAM Items
Rush this [safe sustain]
Rush this [damage/heal]
Rush this [buff/engage]
Good support items
For mana problems
Example final build