Full Crit Blitzcrank ARAM Build
Full Crit Blitzcrank Build for ARAM gives Best Full Crit Blitzcrank ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Full Crit Blitzcrank ARAM guide offers complete Full Crit Blitzcrank ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Blitzcrank Full Crit build. You go AD, Lethality and Crit to do big burst.
Blitzcrank ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Full Crit Blitzcrank Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You go Full Crit items.
- You go in and play around Hail of Blades to burst enemies.
- You back away and wait for Hail of Blades. Repeat.
How to play
- This build shines with 100% crit. You will instakill squishes. Until that, it might be challenging to 100-0 anyone. Look for opportunities to go in and score kills. Also focus on farming minions if possible (to scale faster).
- Wait for your moment to go for a kill. You have big burst thanks to Full Crit and Hail of Blades, but you are squishy. And outside of Hail of Blades procs (especially early game) you don't have much damage.
- Snowball / Mark is very important cooldown for this build. Do not waste it or even wait to hit the enemy at point-blank range to ensure hit (so you follow them, if they Flash).
- Enemy team might not check your items right away, you could use that for your advantage to nuke unsuspected enemy.
- This build works best if enemy team has squishy champions. If you are against a lot off-tanks/bruisers, this might not be best build.
- If you are not doing well, or an enemy team is slightly ahead, you can adapt and buy tank items. Worst case scenario, you can sell everything late game and 'respec' into full tank.
Tips and Tricks
- The 1-2-3 combo of Rocket Grab, Power Fist, and Static Field can devastate an individual opponent.
- Using Blitzcrank's grab to pull an enemy into your tower range followed by a Power Fist will allow the tower to get several hits on them.
- Rocket GrabQ
- Power FistE
- Static FieldR
Good first items
Get this as #2 or #3 item
For mana problems
Situational vs tanks
Situational vs shields
Good MR/Armor items
If you need to go tanky
For the last fight
Example final build