AP Burn Cho'Gath ARAM Build
AP Burn Cho'Gath Build for ARAM gives Best AP Burn Cho'Gath ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AP Burn Cho'Gath ARAM guide offers complete AP Burn Cho'Gath ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Liandry's Cho'Gath AP build. Everything will burn. With DOTs.
Cho'Gath ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken +5%
Quick Skill Order
AP Burn Cho'Gath Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.3
How it works
- You play as Mage building AP items.
- You rush Liandry's Torment.
- You burn your enemies. With DOTs. And debuffs.
How to play
- Playing AP Burn Cho'Gath build, your default rush is Liandry's Torment.
- Adapt to an enemy team. Are they full of tanks, and they rush tons of Magic Resist? You rush Void Staff as #2 or #3 item to counter MR stacking. Their team has champs with lots of healing? Rush Oblivion Orb as #2 item (upgrade to Morellonomicon as 4th or 5th item).
- Items like Morellonomicon or Oblivon Orb are extra effective with this build, thanks to damage over time effects from Liandry's Torment.
- In some rare cases, when an enemy team has an extremely strong shielding, you can even buy Serpent's Fang. It works with your DoTs, meaning shield reduction lasts longer.
- Somebody is going after you each fight? Always getting ulted by enemy assassins? Rush Zhonya's Hourglass.
- If you are doing well, are ahead and want to have some fun, you can buy The Collector item. It works off your damage over time effects!
Tips and Tricks
- Universal skill order for Cho'Gath: max Q for push/poke/healing, max W for fights, max E versus lots of melee champs in an enemy team.
- Do not wait for 'special moment' to use your R early on. It is OK to just stack it on minions to get more survivability.
- If you are not playing a tank or support version, consider not eating siege minions - it is more gold for your carries, and they need gold more!
- Try to line up your attacks with Vorpal Spikes so that they kill minions and harass enemy champions at the same time.
- If you're having difficulty feasting upon champions, try eating minions until you're larger.
- Using Rupture on creeps in combination with Carnivore is a good way to gain Health and Mana.
- Feral ScreamW
- Vorpal SpikesE
Against high MR
Fun item that works with DoTs
For the last fight
Example final build