Healer Cho'Gath ARAM Build
Healer Cho'Gath ARAM Build gives best Healer Cho'Gath ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Healer Cho'Gath ARAM guide offers complete Healer Cho'Gath ARAM build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
Giga healer Cho.
Cho'Gath ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken +5%
Cho'Gath ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Healer Cho'Gath ARAM Runes
Healer Cho'Gath ARAM How to play
- You heal your team after R with Radiant Virtue mythic item.
- You heal your team with your Q and E, thanks to Font of Life.
- Your gameplay is centered around providing support, disruptions (Q, W) and heals (Font of Life) to your team, execute or burst enemies with R and being annoying with to the enemies.
- Coordinate your R with your mythic item Radiant Virtue.
- After casting your R and triggering Radiant Virtue, stay with your team to maximize heals and buffs.
- You can build more support, more tanky or even damage, depending on the enemy team and your team.
- Your Radiant Virtue heal scale off health, so it Grasp and Overgrowth are very good runes for this build.
- You can be good peeler for your carries, thanks to quick cooldown on Q, W, R and Exhaust.
- You can trigger Zeke's Convergence fairly often.
Healer Cho'Gath Tips and Tricks
- Try to line up your attacks with Vorpal Spikes so that they kill minions and harass enemy champions at the same time.
- If you're having difficulty feasting upon champions, try eating minions until you're larger.
- Using Rupture on creeps in combination with Carnivore is a good way to gain Health and Mana.
Cho'Gath ARAM Skill Order
- Feral ScreamW
- Vorpal SpikesE
Cho'Gath ARAM Items
Good support items
For mana problems
For the last fight
Example final build