Iceborn Gauntlet Darius ARAM Build
Iceborn Gauntlet Darius Build for ARAM gives Best Iceborn Gauntlet Darius ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Iceborn Gauntlet Darius ARAM guide offers complete Iceborn Gauntlet Darius ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Darius Iceborn Gauntlet build for ARAM with optional Imperial Mandate for more fun.
Darius ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Iceborn Gauntlet Darius Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet and optionally Imperial Mandate.
- You play as Tank, but with focus on kitting the enemy team and utility for yours.
How to play
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet #1, then you need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- You can rush Imperial Mandate #2 if you can afford it, this makes this build more fun. However, if you are behind, it is okay to just skip it.
- There's great synergy between Iceborn Gauntlet + Imperial Mandate + Font of Life. You create frozen pools that will persist for a few seconds, slowing enemies, applying Imperial Mandate debuff + Font of Life heal mark for your allies.
- For more utility oriented build, you can get Locket of the Iron Solari (sustain) or Shurelya's Battlesong (engages).
- Triumph is better overall (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- Decimate is a powerful harassment ability. Strike an enemy from maximum range for the greatest effect.
- Noxian Guillotine does more damage the more attacks you can land prior to it. Use Noxian Might to deal maximum damage.
- Darius benefits greatly from enhanced survivability. The longer you can prolong a fight, the more powerful he becomes.
- Crippling StrikeW
- Noxian GuillotineR
Starting items vs poke
Optional #2 rush
Good tank items
Good utility items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build