Axiom Arc Draven ARAM Build
Axiom Arc Draven Build for ARAM gives Best Axiom Arc Draven ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Axiom Arc Draven ARAM guide offers complete Axiom Arc Draven ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
You are gonna be doing one thing and one thing only... ultin' enemies.
Draven ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -5%
Quick Skill Order
Axiom Arc Draven Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You build Attack Damage and Lethality to boost damage from your abilities.
- You rush Axiom Arc to reduce cooldown of your ultimate, so you can use it more often.
- You try to make the most of your First Strike procs to earn gold and deal damage.
How to play
- This is a specialization of regular Lethality Draven build that is all about big ults and ulting very often, thanks to Axiom Arc.
- Build Axiom Arc first, follow up with Mythic Item, then with Lethality/AD items.
- It is okay to not buy boots, or to sell them in the late game. Use 6th slot for more Lethality! You are covered with Ghost.
- Since 14.1 Boots become even more optional, since you can get Youmuu's Ghostblade!
- Wait for First Strike and proc it with your combo, to deal damage and earn gold.
- Be careful to not get poked, because you waste First Strike procs.
- Your usual money-making combo is First Strike + E, followed by R + Q with auto attacks if possible.
- Your alternate combo just for poke is First Strike + E + Q + auto attacks if possible.
Tips and Tricks
- If Draven doesn't move, Spinning Axe will fall near his present location. It will fall directly on him, or just to the right or left.
- If Draven does move after attacking, Spinning Axe will lead him in the direction of his movement. Use this to control where the Spinning Axe will go.
- Spinning AxeQ
- Blood RushW
- Stand AsideE
- Whirling DeathR
For mana problems
Good defensive items
For the last fight
Example final build