Tank Draven ARAM Build
Tank Draven Build for ARAM gives Best Tank Draven ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Draven ARAM guide offers complete Tank Draven ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Tank Draven ARAM build with Heartsteel and Grasp of the Undying.
Draven ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -5%
Quick Skill Order
Tank Draven Runes
- Updated for 14.3 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) AND/OR Sundered Sky or just go full tank - depending on if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Heartsteel, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- This is auto attack oriented Draven build, so do it! Especially if running with Titanic Hydra and Sundered Sky as well.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for a very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- Triumph is better (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- If Draven doesn't move, Spinning Axe will fall near his present location. It will fall directly on him, or just to the right or left.
- If Draven does move after attacking, Spinning Axe will lead him in the direction of his movement. Use this to control where the Spinning Axe will go.
- Spinning AxeQ
- Blood RushW
- Stand AsideE
- Whirling DeathR
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build