AD Ekko ARAM Build
AD Ekko ARAM Build gives Best AD Ekko ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AD Ekko ARAM guide offers complete AD Ekko ARAM Build for Patch 13.24 in League of Legends
AD Ekko build. You go AD, Lethality, some Crit and Hail of Blades to do big burst dmg.
Ekko ARAM modifiers
DMG done +10%
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
AD Ekko Runes
How it works
- You build AD, Lethality and Crit items.
- You go in and play around Hail of Blades to burst enemies.
- You back away and wait for Hail of Blades. Repeat.
How to play
- Duskblade of Draktharr makes you untargetable after takedowns. Use it for repositioning, waiting for CDs AND/OR not getting nuked.
- Snowball / Mark is very important cooldown for this build. Do not waste it or even wait to hit the enemy at point-blank range to ensure hit (so you follow them, if they Flash).
- Enemy team might not check your items right away, you could use that for your advantage to nuke unsuspected enemy.
- This build works best if enemy team has squishy champions. If you are against a lot off-tanks/bruisers, this might not be best build.
- If you are not doing well, or an enemy team is slightly ahead, you can adapt and buy tank items. Worst case scenario, you can sell everything late game and 'respec' into full tank.
Tips and Tricks
- Chronobreak is a potent escape tool, but it can also be quite powerful when used offensively. Don't underestimate its damage potential.
- If you can proc Z-Drive Resonance on an enemy champion, it's worth taking risks to do so. The bonus Move Speed makes it easy to escape.
- Phase Dive's dash is a great tool for setting up Ekko's other abilities. Use it to get double hits with Timewinder or get into position to detonate Parallel Convergence.
- Parallel ConvergenceW
- Phase DiveE
For mana problems
Situational vs tanks
Good MR/Armor items
If you need to go tanky
Example final build