AP Fiora ARAM Build
AP Fiora Build for ARAM gives Best AP Fiora ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AP Fiora ARAM guide offers complete AP Fiora ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Unconventional and very fun AP Fiora build that is focused around this very specific item and rune.
Fiora ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken -5%
Quick Skill Order
AP Fiora Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- How this works? You rush Hextech Rocketbelt #1, Liandry's Anguish #2, and you use Hextech active to poke your enemies all the time, earning gold with First Strike.
- Then you adapt to the enemy team. Build tanky or more damage. You can play as utility tank, poke, or even you can go some AD items to still have plenty of damage. Depends on the team and how you want to play.
- For utility tank, remember that Liandry's Anguish works good with Serpent's Fang (to counter shields) and Oblivion Orb (to counter healing).
- Ingenious Hunter reduces cooldown of all active items, so Zhonya's Hourglass really works good with this build.
- Wait for First Strike and proc it with your combo, to deal damage and earn gold.
- Be careful to not get poked, because you waste First Strike procs.
- Your main combo is First Strike + Hextech Rocketbelt + Q + W + E.
- Your alternate combo just for poke is is First Strike + Hextech Rocketbelt + W.
Tips and Tricks
- Thanks to Duelist's Dance, Fiora excels at quick trades. Use the Move Speed boost from striking a Vital to escape unscathed or set up for the next one.
- Grand Challenge allows Fiora to take down even the most durable opponents and then recover if successful, so do not hesitate to attack the enemy's front line.
- Grand ChallengeR
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Optional AD items
Try if you super fed
For the last fight
Example final build