Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen ARAM Build
Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen ARAM Build gives best Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen ARAM guide offers complete Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen ARAM build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
Tank Gwen ARAM build with Iceborn Gauntlet and Imperial Mandate.
Gwen ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken NORMAL
Gwen ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen ARAM Runes
Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen ARAM Notes
- Since patch 13.10, it is good to take some kind of mana rune or item, as Abyssal Mask no longer returns mana. Options: Presence of Mind/Manaflow, or Fimbulwinter/Frozen Heart if possible.
- This Tank Gwen ARAM build became a thing starting Patch 13.10, because you can buy Imperial Mandate with Iceborn Gauntlet.
Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen ARAM How to play
- This Tank Gwen ARAM build is all about auto attacking, using E and W. Your Q won't be doing much damage.
- This build makes you really good at kiting AND for catching/sticking to people.
- W is great tool for tanking. Be smart about it and do not use it right away.
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet #1, then Imperial Mandate #2, then adapt. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- There's great synergy between Iceborn Gauntlet + Imperial Mandate + Font of Life. You create frozen pools that will persist for few seconds, slowing enemies, applying Imperial Mandate debuff + Font of Life heal mark.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Iceborn Gauntlet Gwen Tips and Tricks
- Always be Attacking - In addition to dealing bonus damage, Gwen's Attacks empower or reset many of her Abilities.
- Gwen can still damage enemies outside her Hallowed Mists, especially with her Ultimate's range.
- Some of Gwen's Abilities can apply her passive to multiple enemies, so aim them at groups to get maximum damage and healing.
Gwen ARAM Skill Order
- Snip Snip!Q
- Hallowed MistW
- Skip 'n SlashE
Gwen ARAM Items
Good tanky items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build