Heartsteel Hecarim ARAM Build
Heartsteel Hecarim Build for ARAM gives Best Heartsteel Hecarim ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Heartsteel Hecarim ARAM guide offers complete Heartsteel Hecarim ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Heartsteel Hecarim ARAM build.
Hecarim ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -10%
Quick Skill Order
Heartsteel Hecarim Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel #1 unless it is going to be hard to proc it - they are all ranged and just poke you. Then you start slow with Guardian's Horn.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) AND/OR Sundered Sky or just go full tank - depending on if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Heartsteel, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- This is auto attack oriented Hecarim build, so do it! Especially if running with Titanic Hydra and Sundered Sky as well.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for a very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- Triumph is better (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- You can use W before taking portal (frost-gate). You will be damaging everyone on your path during travel. Especially effective, if you are playing AP Hecarim or AP Burn Hecarim.
- Engage combo: pop Devastating Charge (E), use Onslaught of Shadows (R) on an enemy team, position yourself with movement speed buff from E behind your target and E him into your team.
- Spirit of Dread restores Health when nearby enemies take damage, including damage dealt by allies. Cast this during a large fight to maximize Hecarim's survivability.
- Devastating Charge deals more damage based on the distance traveled. Try using Onslaught of Shadows or Summoner Spells such as Ghost or Flash to maximize this damage.
- Spirit of DreadW
- Devastating ChargeE
- Onslaught of ShadowsR
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build