Tank Heimerdinger ARAM Build
Tank Heimerdinger Build for ARAM gives Best Tank Heimerdinger ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Heimerdinger ARAM guide offers complete Tank Heimerdinger ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Tank Heimerdinger ARAM build with Heartsteel and Grasp of the Undying.
Heimerdinger ARAM modifiers
DMG done -10%
DMG taken +10%
Quick Skill Order
Tank Heimerdinger Runes
- Updated for 14.3 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) AND/OR Sundered Sky or just go full tank - depending on if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Heartsteel, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- This is auto attack oriented Heimerdinger build, so do it! Especially if running with Titanic Hydra and Sundered Sky as well.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for a very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- Triumph is better (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- You can block enemy skillshots with your Q! Just keep one stack and place turret to do it.
- Turret placement can be a deciding factor in a battle. Against most enemies turrets are best when they can support each other, but if the enemy has a lot of area of effect damage your turrets can be destroyed quickly. Placing turrets in brush can lead to a surprise attack in your favor.
- The success of Electron Storm Grenade is very important to Heimerdinger's survival. The slow and stun both are capable of keeping enemies in place long enough to punish them, but it is also the first line of defense against a surprise attack.
- Spreading out Hextech Micro-Rockets leads to more reliable damage and more efficiency against multiple targets, but focusing it creates the biggest impact.
- H-28 G Evolution TurretQ
- Hextech Micro-RocketsW
- CH-2 Electron Storm GrenadeE
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build