Iceborn Gauntlet Ivern ARAM Build
Iceborn Gauntlet Ivern Build for ARAM gives Best Iceborn Gauntlet Ivern ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Iceborn Gauntlet Ivern ARAM guide offers complete Iceborn Gauntlet Ivern ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Ivern Iceborn Gauntlet build for ARAM with optional Imperial Mandate for more fun.
Ivern ARAM modifiers
DMG done -10%
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Iceborn Gauntlet Ivern Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet and optionally Imperial Mandate.
- You play as Tank, but with focus on kitting the enemy team and utility for yours.
How to play
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet #1, then you need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- You can rush Imperial Mandate #2 if you can afford it, this makes this build more fun. However, if you are behind, it is okay to just skip it.
- There's great synergy between Iceborn Gauntlet + Imperial Mandate + Font of Life. You create frozen pools that will persist for a few seconds, slowing enemies, applying Imperial Mandate debuff + Font of Life heal mark for your allies.
- For more utility oriented build, you can get Locket of the Iron Solari (sustain) or Shurelya's Battlesong (engages).
- Triumph is better overall (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- Try to help allies follow up a good Rootcaller hit with Triggerseed!
- Use Brushmaker to set up future ambush spots!
- Daisy can block skillshots and slow down enemies. Use her to peel for your teammates!
Starting items vs poke
Optional #2 rush
Good tank items
Good utility items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build