Tank Jayce ARAM Build
Tank Jayce Build for ARAM gives Best Tank Jayce ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Jayce ARAM guide offers complete Tank Jayce ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Tank Jayce ARAM build with Jak'Sho. Get tanky and adapt to enemy team!
Jayce ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Tank Jayce Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You start with Guardian's Horn. Your #1 rush should be item that counters enemy team most (MR or Armor item). Get Jak'Sho as #2 item. Then adapt.
- Remember that you need to be close to enemies to proc Jak'Sho. Do not be afraid to go in and stay close to them in fights. This way you can proc Jak'Sho and get healed.
- You will be more tanky later on, so play more carefully in the early game.
- Triumph is better overall (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- Playing Jayce Tank build, do not be afraid going melee in Hammer form, however remember to use Cannon form as well - for kitting, running away and damage.
Tips and Tricks
- Your usual combo is Q, then E (not E then Q!). You first use Q, people do not expect that it will go further and then you enhance it mid-flight with your E.
- Be sure to switch stances often. It will enhance your attacks and grant you quick bursts of speed.
- If you find yourself taking lots of damage, try using Jayce's Hammer Stance, as it grants you additional defenses.
- For increased range and damage, try casting Shock Blast through the Acceleration Gate.
- To the Skies! / Shock BlastQ
- Lightning Field / Hyper ChargeW
- Thundering Blow / Acceleration GateE
- Mercury Cannon / Mercury HammerR
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build