Tank Jinx ARAM Build
Tank Jinx ARAM Build gives Best Tank Jinx ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Jinx ARAM guide offers complete Tank Jinx ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Tank Jinx ARAM build with Heartsteel and Grasp of the Undying.
Jinx ARAM modifiers
DMG done -10%
DMG taken +5%
Quick Skill Order
Tank Jinx Runes
- Updated for 14.3 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) AND/OR Sundered Sky or just go full tank - depending on if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Heartsteel, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- This is auto attack oriented Jinx build, so do it! Especially if running with Titanic Hydra and Sundered Sky as well.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for a very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- Triumph is better (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- You can also be pretty god teamfight disruptor. Just throw Flame Chompers! (E) in the middle for maximum effectiveness.
- You can be pretty good peeler. Stay close to your carries and throw Flame Chompers! (E) under them (vs melee) or in front of them (vs mages or enemies who go for them from distance)
- Even when playing Tank Jinx and not buying damage items, you still have nice damage. Your Super Mega Death Rocket! (R) will still be pretty good execute ability, dealing AoE based on target's missing health. When used from distance, it will deal even more.
Tips and Tricks
- Rockets aren't always the best choice! Jinx's minigun is incredibly powerful when fully ramped up. Switch to it whenever an enemy champion gets too close.
- Jinx's rockets deal full damage to all enemies in the explosion. Use them on minions in lane to hit nearby enemy champions without drawing minion aggro.
- When a fight starts try to stay on the edge of fray by poking with rockets and Zap!. Do not run in and unload with the minigun until you feel it is safe.
- Flame Chompers!E
- Super Mega Death Rocket!R
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build