Titanic Hydra Jinx ARAM Build
Titanic Hydra Jinx ARAM Build gives Best Titanic Hydra Jinx ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Titanic Hydra Jinx ARAM guide offers complete Titanic Hydra Jinx ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Titanic Hydra Jinx build. You, Jinx, Grasp of the Undying and one very specific item. Hail Hydra!
Jinx ARAM modifiers
DMG done -10%
DMG taken +5%
Quick Skill Order
Titanic Hydra Jinx Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.1.
How it works
- You play Bruiser stacking HP, auto attacking and rushing one specific item. You adapt to enemy team, building tanky items.
- You rush Titanic Hydra and optionally Runaan's Hurricane.
- Titanic Hydra can be your only damage item.
- Your auto attacks are quite powerful, thanks to Titanic Hydra and Grasp of the Undying. It's your main source of damage + your abilities.
How to play
- This build is focused on a single item - Titanic Hydra.
- How is this build different to other bruisers builds? The main difference is item rush order. You rush Titanic Hydra first, then adapt to the situation!
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- Runaan's Hurricane is quite a fun and optional item for this build. Buy it if you need damage AND do not need to be more tanky.
- A very effective way of poking enemies is to use Titanic Hydra Active and hit minions in front of them (closer to them, better the effect).
- Another effective way of poking enemies with Titanic, is to hit caster minions in the back.
- Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- Rockets aren't always the best choice! Jinx's minigun is incredibly powerful when fully ramped up. Switch to it whenever an enemy champion gets too close.
- Jinx's rockets deal full damage to all enemies in the explosion. Use them on minions in lane to hit nearby enemy champions without drawing minion aggro.
- When a fight starts try to stay on the edge of fray by poking with rockets and Zap!. Do not run in and unload with the minigun until you feel it is safe.
- Flame Chompers!E
- Super Mega Death Rocket!R
Optional #2 rush
Good bruiser items
Good tanky items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build