AP Burn Kha'Zix ARAM Build
AP Burn Kha'Zix ARAM Build gives Best AP Burn Kha'Zix ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AP Burn Kha'Zix ARAM guide offers complete AP Burn Kha'Zix ARAM Build for Patch 13.24 in League of Legends
Liandry's Kha'Zix AP build AKA Wannabe Ashe. Everything will burn. With DOTs.
Kha'Zix ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -10%
Quick Skill Order
AP Burn Kha'Zix Runes
How to play
- Evolve order: W>E>R.
- This build is about W and burn effects from Liandry's and Demonic Embrace. You will be playing kind of similar to Ashe for most part. Just poking and burning enemies from the distance. You will be rarely going in, unless for certain kill.
- Counter enemy team! Enemy team has Sona? Rush Serpent's Fang. Enemy has Soraka? Rush Morellonomicon.
- Last Stand is important talent that does tons of damage. It has a lot of hidden power. You can manipulate your HP to be most of the time within damage buff. It is risky, however with this build, you have option to almost never ever go in. Also you can heal up with your W.
- Jump with E to the enemies, use W and run away.
- Use R (plus optionally Ghost), get closer to the enemies, use W and jump with E away.
- R is great tool. Change direction before you use it, so enemies may get confused where are you going. Use this for disrupting fights, poking and going for the kills.
- You can go in, soak some damage and R to kite and confuse enemies.
Tips and Tricks
- R is a great tool. Change the direction just before you use it, so enemies may get confused where are you going. Use this for sneaking, disrupting fights, poking and going for the kills.
- Enemies are considered isolated if they have no allies within a short distance. The damage of Taste Their Fear is massively increased against these targets.
- Unseen Threat activates when Kha'Zix cannot be seen by the enemy team. Reactivate by using brush or Void Assault. Don't forget to apply Unseen Threat by autoattacking enemy champions.
- Kha'Zix has a great deal of freedom to choose where and when to fight. Pick your battles carefully to succeed.
- Taste Their FearQ
- Void SpikeW
- Void AssaultR
For mana problems
To counter shields
To counter healing
For the last fight
Example final build