Heartsteel Kha'Zix ARAM Build
Heartsteel Kha'Zix Build for ARAM gives Best Heartsteel Kha'Zix ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Heartsteel Kha'Zix ARAM guide offers complete Heartsteel Kha'Zix ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Heartsteel Kha'Zix ARAM build.
Kha'Zix ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -10%
Quick Skill Order
Heartsteel Kha'Zix Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel #1 unless it is going to be hard to proc it - they are all ranged and just poke you. Then you start slow with Guardian's Horn.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) AND/OR Sundered Sky or just go full tank - depending on if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Heartsteel, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- This is auto attack oriented Kha'Zix build, so do it! Especially if running with Titanic Hydra and Sundered Sky as well.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for a very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- Triumph is better (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- Kha'Zix has -10% dmg taken, making him better tank.
- Evolve order depends on the enemy team. For going in E>R>W, if you can't and need to poke/play from afar: W>E>R. You can evolve Q, if you buy damage items, otherwise it is not worth it.
Tips and Tricks
- R is a great tool. Change the direction just before you use it, so enemies may get confused where are you going. Use this for sneaking, disrupting fights, poking and going for the kills.
- Enemies are considered isolated if they have no allies within a short distance. The damage of Taste Their Fear is massively increased against these targets.
- Unseen Threat activates when Kha'Zix cannot be seen by the enemy team. Reactivate by using brush or Void Assault. Don't forget to apply Unseen Threat by autoattacking enemy champions.
- Kha'Zix has a great deal of freedom to choose where and when to fight. Pick your battles carefully to succeed.
- Taste Their FearQ
- Void SpikeW
- Void AssaultR
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build