Kha'Zix Imperial Mandate Poke Build
ARAMonly Kha'Zix ARAM Imperial Mandate Poke Build gives best Kha'Zix ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Kha'Zix ARAM guide offers complete Kha'Zix ARAM Imperial Mandate Poke build for Patch 13.10 in League of Legends
Wanted to play Ashe? Well you can now. Kha'Zix with Imperial Mandate.
Kha'Zix ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -10%
Kha'Zix ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Kha'Zix ARAM Runes
Kha'Zix ARAM How to play
- With 13.10 Patch, you can still rush Imperial Mandate #1, then buy your mythic. Liandry's Anquish or Duskblade of Draktharr will work.
- Build very similar to Imperial Mandate Ashe build. Very annoying to play against
- Rush Imperial Mandate first, then Muramana/Ravenous Hydra. That is your core build.
- Poke from distance and play safe.
- Last Stand is important talent that does tons of damage. It has a lot of hidden power. You can manipulate your HP to be most of the time within damage buff. It is risky, however with this build, you have option to almost never ever go in. Also you can heal up with your W.
- Jump with E to the enemies, use W and run away.
- Use R (plus optionally Ghost), get closer to the enemies, use W and jump with E away.
- R is great tool. Change direction before you use it, so enemies may get confused where are you going. Use this for disrupting fights, poking and going for the kills.
- You can go in, soak some damage and R to kite and confuse enemies.
Kha'Zix ARAM Skill Order
- Taste Their FearQ
- Void SpikeW
- Void AssaultR
Kha'Zix ARAM Items
Good mythic items
Example final build