Tank Kha'Zix ARAM Build
Tank Kha'Zix Build for ARAM gives Best Tank Kha'Zix ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Kha'Zix ARAM guide offers complete Tank Kha'Zix ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Tank Kha'Zix ARAM build with Jak'Sho. Get tanky and adapt to enemy team!
Kha'Zix ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -10%
Quick Skill Order
Tank Kha'Zix Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You start with Guardian's Horn. Your #1 rush should be item that counters enemy team most (MR or Armor item). Get Jak'Sho as #2 item. Then adapt.
- Triumph is better overall (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- Kha'Zix has -10% dmg taken, making him better tank.
- Evolve order depends on the enemy team. For going in E>R>W, if you can't and need to poke/play from afar: W>E>R. You can evolve Q, if you buy damage items, otherwise it is not worth it.
Tips and Tricks
- R is a great tool. Change the direction just before you use it, so enemies may get confused where are you going. Use this for sneaking, disrupting fights, poking and going for the kills.
- Enemies are considered isolated if they have no allies within a short distance. The damage of Taste Their Fear is massively increased against these targets.
- Unseen Threat activates when Kha'Zix cannot be seen by the enemy team. Reactivate by using brush or Void Assault. Don't forget to apply Unseen Threat by autoattacking enemy champions.
- Kha'Zix has a great deal of freedom to choose where and when to fight. Pick your battles carefully to succeed.
- Taste Their FearQ
- Void SpikeW
- Void AssaultR
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build