Imperial Mandate Lux ARAM Build
Imperial Mandate Lux Build for ARAM gives Best Imperial Mandate Lux ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Imperial Mandate Lux ARAM guide offers complete Imperial Mandate Lux ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Lux Imperial Mandate build for ARAM. With tons of slows.
Lux ARAM modifiers
DMG done -15%
DMG taken +10%
Quick Skill Order
Imperial Mandate Lux Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.1
How it works
- This build is all about Imperial Mandate.
- And also all about slows.
- You support through disrupting fights, being annoying, Slowing/Healing/Buffing and soaking damage.
How to play
- You rush Imperial Mandate. That is only mandatory item for this build. Then you need to adapt to an enemy team.
- Your CC triggers Glacial Augument that slows AOE. All Slows trigger Font of Life AND Imperial Mandate, healing and buffing your allies.
- Since LoL Patch 14.1 Imperial Mandate is changed. Now you need your team to proc it to deal any damage. So you need to play a little bit differently. Do not spam mindlessly. Try coordinating it with your team - when they are about to poke or when they go in.
- Font of Life heal can trigger various support items, like Ardent Censer or Staff of Flowing Water or even Moonstone Renewer!
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
Tips and Tricks
- You can use E for scouting and bush control.
- Lux is great at countering pushes. You can use E to stop enemy minions from afar and you can clear them with E + R if needed.
- If you are running Font of Life (playing a Support role) you can heal for more if you do not detonate your E - it keeps constantly applying slows and Font of Life mark that heals.
- Watch for enemies that are hiding behind a single minion. You can catch unsuspecting enemies with your Q (second part).
- Lux has great zone control abilities. Try to set up Lucent Singularity to prevent an enemy's advance or escape.
- If you have trouble landing Prismatic Barrier, remember that it returns to you after it reaches max range. Try positioning yourself to hit your allies with its return trip.
- Lucent Singularity is a great scouting tool. Try throwing it into brush before walking into it to check for ambushes.
- Light BindingQ
- Prismatic BarrierW
- Lucent SingularityE
- Final SparkR
Rush this #1
Good support items
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For mana problems
Situational dmg items
For the last fight
Example final build