Support Lux ARAM Build
Support Lux Build for ARAM gives Best Support Lux ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Support Lux ARAM guide offers complete Support Lux ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Lux Support build for ARAM with Moonstone Renewer.
Lux ARAM modifiers
DMG done -15%
DMG taken +10%
Quick Skill Order
Support Lux Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You support your Team providing Healing, Shielding and various Buffs.
- You rush Moonstone Renewer.
- You can peel from your carries with Exhaust.
How to play
- You need to adapt in the game to your team and to the enemy team.
- Your team needs to engage? Get items like Shurelya's Battlesong or Trailblazer.
- Your team getting poked to death? Consider getting Redemption AND/OR Locket of the Iron Solari
- If you are just getting poked and cannot manage to stay alive - get Kaenic Rookern or Warmog's Armor (caution: needs enough HP!)
- You have tanks, bruisers and your team lack damage? As a last resort, you can buy few items to even help with that!
- Important note: Echoes of Helia does not work with Font of Life rune!
- Remember to counter an enemy team. For example, if they have lots of healing, get Oblivion Orb early.
Tips and Tricks
- You can use E for scouting and bush control.
- Lux is great at countering pushes. You can use E to stop enemy minions from afar and you can clear them with E + R if needed.
- If you are running Font of Life (playing a Support role) you can heal for more if you do not detonate your E - it keeps constantly applying slows and Font of Life mark that heals.
- Watch for enemies that are hiding behind a single minion. You can catch unsuspecting enemies with your Q (second part).
- Lux has great zone control abilities. Try to set up Lucent Singularity to prevent an enemy's advance or escape.
- If you have trouble landing Prismatic Barrier, remember that it returns to you after it reaches max range. Try positioning yourself to hit your allies with its return trip.
- Lucent Singularity is a great scouting tool. Try throwing it into brush before walking into it to check for ambushes.
- Light BindingQ
- Prismatic BarrierW
- Lucent SingularityE
- Final SparkR
For mana problems
Good support items
Situational dmg items
For the last fight
Example final build