Iceborn Gauntlet Maokai ARAM Build
Iceborn Gauntlet Maokai Build for ARAM gives Best Iceborn Gauntlet Maokai ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Iceborn Gauntlet Maokai ARAM guide offers complete Iceborn Gauntlet Maokai ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Maokai Iceborn Gauntlet build for ARAM with optional Imperial Mandate for more fun.
Maokai ARAM modifiers
DMG done -20%
DMG taken +10%
Quick Skill Order
Iceborn Gauntlet Maokai Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet and optionally Imperial Mandate.
- You play as Tank, but with focus on kitting the enemy team and utility for yours.
How to play
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet #1, then you need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- You can rush Imperial Mandate #2 if you can afford it, this makes this build more fun. However, if you are behind, it is okay to just skip it.
- There's great synergy between Iceborn Gauntlet + Imperial Mandate + Font of Life. You create frozen pools that will persist for a few seconds, slowing enemies, applying Imperial Mandate debuff + Font of Life heal mark for your allies.
- For more utility oriented build, you can get Locket of the Iron Solari (sustain) or Shurelya's Battlesong (engages).
- Triumph is better overall (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- Be careful to not waste Aftershock. Try timing it and keeping it for going in.
Tips and Tricks
- You can use E for brush control.
- Saplings can be tossed into brush for empowered effect - but don't stack well.
- Try looking for flanks or other situations where Nature's Grasp is unavoidable or takes enemies by surprise.
- Maokai's passive makes him extremely durable against focus fire from spells - so long as he can still basic attack something.
- Bramble SmashQ
- Twisted AdvanceW
- Sapling TossE
- Nature's GraspR
Starting items vs poke
Optional #2 rush
Good tank items
Good utility items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build