Iceborn Gauntlet Naafiri ARAM Build
Iceborn Gauntlet Naafiri Build for ARAM gives Best Iceborn Gauntlet Naafiri ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Iceborn Gauntlet Naafiri ARAM guide offers complete Iceborn Gauntlet Naafiri ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Naafiri Iceborn Gauntlet build for ARAM with optional Imperial Mandate for more fun.
Naafiri ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Iceborn Gauntlet Naafiri Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet and optionally Imperial Mandate.
- You play as Tank, but with focus on kitting the enemy team and utility for yours.
How to play
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet #1, then you need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- You can rush Imperial Mandate #2 if you can afford it, this makes this build more fun. However, if you are behind, it is okay to just skip it.
- There's great synergy between Iceborn Gauntlet + Imperial Mandate + Font of Life. You create frozen pools that will persist for a few seconds, slowing enemies, applying Imperial Mandate debuff + Font of Life heal mark for your allies.
- For more utility oriented build, you can get Locket of the Iron Solari (sustain) or Shurelya's Battlesong (engages).
- Triumph is better overall (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- Naafiri playing Iceborn Gauntlet build is ultimate chaser and kiter. Once you get to somebody and stick to them, it will be super hard to run away from you - thanks to low cooldows on abilities and long range W.
Tips and Tricks
- Across the sands of Shurima, a chorus of howls rings out. It is the call of the dune hounds, voracious predators who form packs and compete for the right to hunt in these barren lands. Among them, one pack stands above all, for they are driven not only by canine instincts, but by the ancient power of the Darkin.
- Darkin DaggersQ
- Hounds' PursuitW
- The Call of the PackR
Starting items vs poke
Optional #2 rush
Good tank items
Good utility items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build