Lethality Nasus ARAM Build
Lethality Nasus Build for ARAM gives Best Lethality Nasus ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Lethality Nasus ARAM guide offers complete Lethality Nasus ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Nasus Lethality build for ARAM with tons of AD and Lethality.
Nasus ARAM modifiers
DMG done -10%
DMG taken +10%
Quick Skill Order
Lethality Nasus Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You build Lethality and wait for a moment to strike enemy squishes.
- Snowball / Mark is a crucial cooldown for playing this build. Do not waste it or even wait to hit the enemy at point-blank range to ensure hit (so you follow them, if they Flash).
- If an enemy team is full of tanks or bruisers, rush Serylda's Grudge or even Lord Dominik's Regards early (sometimes even #2). Black Cleaver is also an alternative. The key is to adapt to the enemy team.
Tips and Tricks
- Usually spam your W on carries, it is great catching tool.
- Paying attention to last hitting with Siphoning Strike will have a large impact at the end of a game.
- If you're solo, Spirit Fire is a great way to farm a lane. It can be bad if you're in a lane with 2 and you push too far. Find the right balance between Siphoning Strike last hits and AoE farming.
- If you have low defenses, people will focus you down even during your ultimate. Try buying some survivability items even in your DPS builds.
- Siphoning StrikeQ
- Spirit FireE
- Fury of the SandsR
For mana problems
Anti tank items
Good defensive items
Anti poke items
For the last fight
Example final build