AP Nocturne ARAM Build
AP Nocturne Build for ARAM gives Best AP Nocturne ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AP Nocturne ARAM guide offers complete AP Nocturne ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Unconventional and very fun AP Nocturne build that is focused around this very specific item and rune.
Nocturne ARAM modifiers
DMG done +10%
DMG taken -15%
Quick Skill Order
AP Nocturne Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- How this works? You rush Hextech Rocketbelt #1, Liandry's Anguish #2, and you use Hextech active to poke your enemies all the time, earning gold with First Strike.
- Then you adapt to the enemy team. Build tanky or more damage. You can play as utility tank, poke, or even you can go some AD items to still have plenty of damage. Depends on the team and how you want to play.
- For utility tank, remember that Liandry's Anguish works good with Serpent's Fang (to counter shields) and Oblivion Orb (to counter healing).
- Ingenious Hunter reduces cooldown of all active items, so Zhonya's Hourglass really works good with this build.
- Wait for First Strike and proc it with your combo, to deal damage and earn gold.
- Be careful to not get poked, because you waste First Strike procs.
- Your main combo is First Strike + Hextech Rocketbelt + Q + use W + E.
- Your go in combo, is First Strike + R + Q/W/E + Hextech Rocketbelt.
- Your alternate combo just for poke is First Strike + Hextech Rocketbelt + Q.
Tips and Tricks
- Using Paranoia at a critical moment is well worth it even if you cannot use the dash.
- Duskbringer isn't only an offensive ability. It can be used to close distance out of combat or escape from certain death.
- Use Shroud of Darkness in tandem with Paranoia's dash. Your opponents may panic and waste a critical disable on your spell shield.
- Shroud of DarknessW
- Unspeakable HorrorE
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Optional AD items
Try if you super fed
For the last fight
Example final build