Shield Tank Quinn ARAM Build
Shield Tank Quinn ARAM Build gives best Shield Tank Quinn ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Shield Tank Quinn ARAM guide offers complete Shield Tank Quinn ARAM build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
Shield Tank Quinn ARAM build. Tankiness, shields and some damage included.
Quinn ARAM modifiers
DMG done +10%
DMG taken -10%
Quinn ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Shield Tank Quinn ARAM Runes
Shield Tank Quinn ARAM How to play
- The idea of the build is centered around getting often shields from Fimbulwinter (Ingenious Hunter + lots of Ability Haste).
- Rush #1 Fimbulwinter, then adapt to enemy team. If they heavy on AD, go Armor. On AP? Buy MR. You need damage? Well, buy that.
- Mythic item is pretty much optional. Good ones include: Heartsteel (more tankiness), Divine Sunderer (more damage overall) or Evenshroud (more utility).
- You can max second Q or W. W for attack speed and auto attacks (i.e. against tanks and you need some BoTRK), otherwise Q.
- Q is super good tool to counter any damage dealers. It is soft CC, so enemy can still run, but they effectively disable them from fights, if aimed correctly.
- Do not be shy and do not wait for 'special moment'. You have good engaging and catching tool - E with R movement speed buff!
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs, if you buy it!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Shield Tank Quinn Tips and Tricks
- Attacking a
- target marked by Valor will put Harrier on cooldown. Quickly consuming Harrier marks will allow you to generate them faster.
- Vault is powerful but must be used with caution, as enemies can attack Quinn when she strikes them. Vault can sometimes be used to cross terrain if your back is to a wall.
- Use Behind Enemy Lines for traveling very long distances quickly, for farming minions around the map, or for chasing wounded targets.
Quinn ARAM Skill Order
- Blinding AssaultQ
- Heightened SensesW
- Behind Enemy LinesR
Quinn ARAM Items
[Optional] Good mythics
Good tanky items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational - going bruiser
Situational - support
Example final build