Iceborn Gauntlet Renekton ARAM Build
Iceborn Gauntlet Renekton Build for ARAM gives Best Iceborn Gauntlet Renekton ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Iceborn Gauntlet Renekton ARAM guide offers complete Iceborn Gauntlet Renekton ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Renekton Iceborn Gauntlet build for ARAM with optional Imperial Mandate for more fun.
Renekton ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Iceborn Gauntlet Renekton Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet and optionally Imperial Mandate.
- You play as Tank, but with focus on kitting the enemy team and utility for yours.
How to play
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet #1, then you need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- You can rush Imperial Mandate #2 if you can afford it, this makes this build more fun. However, if you are behind, it is okay to just skip it.
- There's great synergy between Iceborn Gauntlet + Imperial Mandate + Font of Life. You create frozen pools that will persist for a few seconds, slowing enemies, applying Imperial Mandate debuff + Font of Life heal mark for your allies.
- For more utility oriented build, you can get Locket of the Iron Solari (sustain) or Shurelya's Battlesong (engages).
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- Slice and Dice excels at harassing maneuvers. Slice in, follow up with another skill and then Dice back out to safety.
- Cull the Meek drains an enormous amount of life when used in the middle of the fray. You can use this to bait opponents into thinking you are weaker than you really are.
- Cooldown reduction is especially good for Renekton, allowing him to both quickly build up and use his Fury.
- Cull the MeekQ
- Ruthless PredatorW
- Slice and DiceE
Starting items vs poke
Optional #2 rush
Good tank items
Good utility items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build