Full Crit Shaco ARAM Build
Full Crit Shaco Build for ARAM gives Best Full Crit Shaco ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Full Crit Shaco ARAM guide offers complete Full Crit Shaco ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Shaco Full Crit build. You go AD, Lethality and Crit to do big burst.
Shaco ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Full Crit Shaco Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You go Full Crit items.
- You go in and play around Hail of Blades to burst enemies.
- You back away and wait for Hail of Blades. Repeat.
How to play
- This build shines with 100% crit. You will instakill squishes. Until that, it might be challenging to 100-0 anyone. Look for opportunities to go in and score kills. Also focus on farming minions if possible (to scale faster).
- Wait for your moment to go for a kill. You have big burst thanks to Full Crit and Hail of Blades, but you are squishy. And outside of Hail of Blades procs (especially early game) you don't have much damage.
- Snowball / Mark is very important cooldown for this build. Do not waste it or even wait to hit the enemy at point-blank range to ensure hit (so you follow them, if they Flash).
- Enemy team might not check your items right away, you could use that for your advantage to nuke unsuspected enemy.
- This build works best if enemy team has squishy champions. If you are against a lot off-tanks/bruisers, this might not be best build.
- If you are not doing well, or an enemy team is slightly ahead, you can adapt and buy tank items. Worst case scenario, you can sell everything late game and 'respec' into full tank.
- The most crucial part of playing this build is to: attack from behind (position properly with Q!) and know where to go in (need to be smart about it).
- Ideally, you go in with Q and Hail of Blades up, kill enemy, get invisibility from Duskblade and run away/reposition/continue.
Tips and Tricks
- You can use your boxes (W) for bush control.
- You can use your boxes (W) to block enemy skillshots!
- <strong>The placement of your boxes depends on how the game is going on</strong>. Your team is losing? Better to start putting down your boxes behind you (because otherwise, you cannot protect them at all). Enemy team is full on engagement? You also want to put them behind your team. You are ahead and you can protect your boxes? Put them aggressively in front of you!
- Using Deceive over terrain can help you make a clean escape.
- Try getting items with on-hit effects. These will also benefit your Hallucination clone.
- Backstab's damage can be increased with increased Critical Damage effects like Infinity Edge.
- Jack In The BoxW
- Two-Shiv PoisonE
Good first items
Get this as #2 or #3 item
For mana problems
Situational vs tanks
Situational vs shields
Good MR/Armor items
If you need to go tanky
For the last fight
Example final build