AP Burn Singed ARAM Build
AP Burn Singed Build for ARAM gives Best AP Burn Singed ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AP Burn Singed ARAM guide offers complete AP Burn Singed ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Glass cannon AP Burn Singed build with Liandry's. Things are going to get pretty toxic. With DOTs.
Singed ARAM modifiers
DMG done -10%
DMG taken +10%
Quick Skill Order
AP Burn Singed Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.3
How it works
- You play as Mage building AP items.
- You rush Liandry's Torment.
- You burn your enemies. With DOTs. And debuffs.
- This AP Burn Singed build is fun, but you are not really tanky. You are glass cannon (especially outside your Insanity Potion (R)). Remember to not play like a tank!
How to play
- Playing AP Burn Singed build, your default rush is Liandry's Torment.
- Adapt to an enemy team. Are they full of tanks, and they rush tons of Magic Resist? You rush Void Staff as #2 or #3 item to counter MR stacking. Their team has champs with lots of healing? Rush Oblivion Orb as #2 item (upgrade to Morellonomicon as 4th or 5th item).
- Items like Morellonomicon or Oblivon Orb are extra effective with this build, thanks to damage over time effects from Liandry's Torment.
- In some rare cases, when an enemy team has an extremely strong shielding, you can even buy Serpent's Fang. It works with your DoTs, meaning shield reduction lasts longer.
- They have lots of melee? Or you just want to kite them? Get Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
- Somebody is going after you each fight? Always getting ulted by enemy assassins? Rush Zhonya's Hourglass.
- If you are doing well, are ahead and want to have some fun, you can buy The Collector item. It works off your damage over time effects!
Tips and Tricks
- Singed ARAM combo: throw Mega Adhesive (W) under someone, then hit him with Mark (super easy), then Fling (E) him into your team!
- Poison Trail is very effective at farming and harassing, allowing Singed to dominate the flow of whatever lane he's in.
- Use Insanity Potion to trick your opponents into chasing you through your Poison Trail.
- Flinging enemies into your tower can deal heavy amounts of damage to them.
- Poison TrailQ
- Mega AdhesiveW
- Insanity PotionR
Against high MR
Fun item that works with DoTs
For the last fight
Example final build