Tank Smolder ARAM Build
Tank Smolder Build for ARAM gives Best Tank Smolder ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Smolder ARAM guide offers complete Tank Smolder ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Tank Smolder ARAM build with Heartsteel and Grasp of the Undying.
Smolder ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Tank Smolder Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) AND/OR Sundered Sky or just go full tank - depending on if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Heartsteel, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- This is auto attack oriented Smolder build, so do it! Especially if running with Titanic Hydra and Sundered Sky as well.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for a very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- Triumph is better (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- Your Super Scorcher Breath (Q) applies both On-hit and Spell Effects, meaning items like Rylai's Crystal Scepter or Stormrazor work with this ability.
- With Super Scorcher Breath (Q) stacked, you will be applying On-Hit and Spell Effects in AOE!
- Your Super Scorcher Breath (Q) range is equal to auto attack range. Meaning Lethal Tempo rune, or items like Rapid Firecannon increases it.
Tips and Tricks
- Smolder has a vulnerable early game. Focus on passive stacking and staying alive to become a strong dragon later!
- Smolder relies on his team to keep him safe. Try to find allies who can help you against enemy threats.
- Smolder can do a lot of damage to areas of enemies. Look for attack opportunities where the enemies are close together.
- Super Scorcher BreathQ
- Flap, Flap, FlapE
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build