Tank Swain ARAM Build
Tank Swain Build for ARAM gives Best Tank Swain ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Swain ARAM guide offers complete Tank Swain ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Tank Swain ARAM build with Jak'Sho. Get tanky and adapt to enemy team!
Swain ARAM modifiers
DMG done -10%
DMG taken +15%
Quick Skill Order
Tank Swain Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You start with Guardian's Horn. Your #1 rush should be item that counters enemy team most (MR or Armor item). Get Jak'Sho as #2 item. Then adapt.
- Remember that you need to be close to enemies to proc Jak'Sho. Do not be afraid to go in and stay close to them in fights. This way you can proc Jak'Sho and get healed.
- You will be more tanky later on, so play more carefully in the early game.
- Triumph is better overall (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- You can use W to stop enemies taking portal (frost-gate). Time it well and they will need to walk and you will get turret!
- W trick works even better with all DoTs effects (Liandry's Anguish and Demonic Embrace).
- Enemies in your base? Use R before taking portal (frost-gate), this way you will damage everyone on your way.
- If you're having trouble rooting an enemy with Nevermove, try throwing it at opponents when they are near their minions so the explosion surprises them.
- While laning, try to use Death's Hand's piercing damage to damage opponents from a safe distance.
- Vision of Empire is quite difficult to land on its own, look for skirmishes around the map where enemies may be distracted or crowd controlled so you can land it more easily.
- Demonic Ascension may make Swain very hard to kill but he's pretty easy to get away from. Try building items that can slow opponents to keep them in range if their mobility is overwhelming.
- Death's HandQ
- Vision of EmpireW
- Demonic AscensionR
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build