Hextech Rocketbelt Thresh ARAM Build
Hextech Rocketbelt Thresh Build for ARAM gives Best Hextech Rocketbelt Thresh ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Hextech Rocketbelt Thresh ARAM guide offers complete Hextech Rocketbelt Thresh ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Unconventional and very fun Hextech Rocketbelt Thresh build that is focused around this very specific item and rune.
Thresh ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Hextech Rocketbelt Thresh Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- How this works? You rush Hextech Rocketbelt #1, Liandry's Anguish #2, and you use Hextech active to poke your enemies all the time, earning gold with First Strike.
- Then you adapt to the enemy team. Build tanky or more damage. You can play as utility tank, poke, or even you can go some AD items to still have plenty of damage. Depends on the team and how you want to play.
- For utility tank, remember that Liandry's Anguish works good with Serpent's Fang (to counter shields) and Oblivion Orb (to counter healing).
- Ingenious Hunter reduces cooldown of all active items, so Zhonya's Hourglass really works good with this build.
- Wait for First Strike and proc it with your combo, to deal damage and earn gold.
- Be careful to not get poked, because you waste First Strike procs.
- Your main combo is First Strike + Hextech Rocketbelt + Q (go in) + use R + E + couple of auto attacks and Ignite.
- Your alternate combo just for poke is First Strike + Hextech Rocketbelt, followed up by E and auto attacks (without going in).
- You primarily will be looking to hit Q. Once you do that, you can (go in), use R, use E and follow that up with auto attacks. Or just do it from the distance, use E, maybe R and a couple of auto attacks.
- You can use E during Q flight. That's a very cool interaction that will let you do some plays and more damage.
Tips and Tricks
- Communication is key when making use of Thresh's lantern. Let your teammates know how you like to use it.
- Death Sentence and Flay can be combined in either cast order for powerful combinations.
- Thresh can collect souls without needing to kill units himself. Planning your map position to be near the most deaths will help to maximize soul collection.
- Death SentenceQ
- Dark PassageW
- The BoxR
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Optional AD items
Try if you super fed
For the last fight
Example final build