Glacial Mandate Trundle ARAM Build
Glacial Mandate Trundle ARAM Build gives best Glacial Mandate Trundle ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Glacial Mandate Trundle ARAM guide offers complete Glacial Mandate Trundle ARAM build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
What?! Being super annoying AND doing damage at the same time?!
Credit: miruk @EUW
Trundle ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken +5%
Trundle ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Glacial Mandate Trundle ARAM Runes
Glacial Mandate Trundle ARAM How to play
- This build is about being super annoying, damaging your enemies with E and doing damage at the same time with Mandate AND healing your allies with Font of Life.
- Imperial Mandate is only mandatory item for this build. Then you need to adapt to enemy team. They heavy AP? Buy MR. They heavy AD? Buy Armor. Maybe you have super carry ADC? You could buy Zeke's Convergence.
- Mythic item is optional for this build. Good choices, if you want to build one is: Echoes of Helia or Radiant Virtue.
- Do not wait for 'special moment'. You have great engaging tool with E. Use it to catch people.
- You can play as peeler as well.
- Your R shreds resists. It is often recommended to use that on enemy tank. This way, you are getting more tanky and can go into fights. Or R enemy tank to burst him down quickly, when he comes at your team.
- You have great anti push with E. All of your team mates just died? Just place E on path of minions few times and wait.
- You can coordinate with your team, so they know to wait with poke abilities until you use E on enemy team. It is much easier to hit skillshots then!
Glacial Mandate Trundle Tips and Tricks
- Trundle excels at fighting within his Frozen Domain. Try to draw enemies onto it.
- Use Subjugate to soften a powerful enemy tank or to create a target for your team to focus fire.
- Chomp is good for lowering the physical damage of enemies; try to focus it on enemy physical damage dealers.
Trundle ARAM Skill Order
- Frozen DomainW
- Pillar of IceE
Trundle ARAM Items
Good tanky items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For mana problems
Situational - for damage
Try if you are super fed
Example final build