Support Trundle ARAM Build
Support Trundle Build for ARAM gives Best Support Trundle ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Support Trundle ARAM guide offers complete Support Trundle ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Trundle Support build - tanky version. Peel, engage or be a frontline that your team needs!
Trundle ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken +5%
Quick Skill Order
Support Trundle Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.1
How it works
- You play Support who goes tanky.
How to play
- Identify your role within the team (engage, peel, frontline)
- If your team needs engage, go Trailblazer and Shurelya's Battlesong
- If your team needs peel, go Knight's Vow and Locket of the Iron Solari.
- Knight's Vow is a surprisingly good item. Buy it and use it if you have carry or bruiser/fighter who is doing well.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- As Trundle, you have really great engaging/catching people off tool in your Pillar of Ice (E). Do not wait for 'special moment' to use it.
- Pillar of Ice (E) can be also used as great peeling ability. However be careful, as this might trap your ally if not used wisely.
Tips and Tricks
- You can stop an enemy team from pushing your turrets with your Pillar of Ice (E). Everyone died, and the enemy tries to push? Just put Pillar of Ice on minions' path.
- Your Subjugate (R) shreds Armor and Magic Resist by 40%. It is often recommended to use that on enemy tank. This way, you are getting more tanky and can go into fights. Or Subjugate (R) enemy tank to burst him down quickly when he comes at your team. Or even some bruiser tries to go all in? Well, Subjugate him.
- Your Pillar of Ice (E) knocks enemies back from its center. This implies some cool interactions like with Samira's Passive or with Yasuo's Ultimate!
- Trundle excels at fighting within his Frozen Domain. Try to draw enemies onto it.
- Use Subjugate to soften a powerful enemy tank or to create a target for your team to focus fire.
- Chomp is good for lowering the physical damage of enemies; try to focus it on enemy physical damage dealers.
- Frozen DomainW
- Pillar of IceE
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build