AP Burn Twisted Fate ARAM Build
AP Burn Twisted Fate Build for ARAM gives Best AP Burn Twisted Fate ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AP Burn Twisted Fate ARAM guide offers complete AP Burn Twisted Fate ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Liandry's Twisted Fate AP build. Everything will burn. With DOTs.
Twisted Fate ARAM modifiers
DMG done -5%
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
AP Burn Twisted Fate Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.3
How it works
- You play as Mage building AP items.
- You rush Liandry's Torment.
- You burn your enemies. With DOTs. And debuffs.
How to play
- Playing AP Burn Twisted Fate build, your default rush is Liandry's Torment.
- Adapt to an enemy team. Are they full of tanks, and they rush tons of Magic Resist? You rush Void Staff as #2 or #3 item to counter MR stacking. Their team has champs with lots of healing? Rush Oblivion Orb as #2 item (upgrade to Morellonomicon as 4th or 5th item).
- Items like Morellonomicon or Oblivon Orb are extra effective with this build, thanks to damage over time effects from Liandry's Torment.
- In some rare cases, when an enemy team has an extremely strong shielding, you can even buy Serpent's Fang. It works with your DoTs, meaning shield reduction lasts longer.
- They have lots of melee? Or you just want to kite them? Get Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
- Somebody is going after you each fight? Always getting ulted by enemy assassins? Rush Zhonya's Hourglass.
- If you are doing well, are ahead and want to have some fun, you can buy The Collector item. It works off your damage over time effects!
- This build is a variation of regular AP Twisted Fate build. This one is about poking enemies with your Q from afar and burn them with your items.
- Muramana is a good item for this build, as it triggers off Q poke.
- Another good major Rune for this build is Summon Aery.
Tips and Tricks
- You can use R to execute yourself and get back to base. Be careful, because smallest poke will mark you for some champion to score kill on you!
- Bait technique if you buy Zhonya's Hourglass or Stopwatch: cast R and use it the middle of enemy team. Enemies will gather around to kill you ASAP, then at the very end of teleport animation you use Zhonya's/Stopwatch. You can confuse enmies and your team can use it for advantage.
- Use R to reposition - you can R into bush behind enemy team, or close to enemy support/carry to kill them. Be careful!
- Coordinate with your allies for the best time to use Destiny to ambush enemies.
- Stealth characters often escape a battle with very low hit points. Take advantage of Destiny's ability to reveal stealthed units to finish them off.
- Twisted Fate is viable as an Attack Damage or Ability Power character, letting him fit on many different team compositions.
- Wild CardsQ
- Pick a CardW
- Stacked DeckE
For mana problems
Against high MR
Fun item that works with DoTs
For the last fight
Example final build