Rod of Ages Twisted Fate ARAM Build
Rod of Ages Twisted Fate Build for ARAM gives Best Rod of Ages Twisted Fate ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Rod of Ages Twisted Fate ARAM guide offers complete Rod of Ages Twisted Fate ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Twisted Fate Rod of Ages build for ARAM. Safe build with infinity mana and lots of sustain.
Twisted Fate ARAM modifiers
DMG done -5%
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Rod of Ages Twisted Fate Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.3
How it works
- You rush Rod of Ages.
- You play as Mage with more emphasis on sustain and mana.
- You buy AP items and adapt to an enemy team.
How to play
- Playing Rod of Ages Twisted Fate, your default rush is of course - Rod of Ages. You want to stack its passive as early as possible.
- Rod of Ages gives sustain with its second Passive. It recovers both health and mana.
- You can play this build very safely. Sustain from Rod of Ages alone is very powerful in ARAM. If you want to sustain even harder, you can get Kaenic Rookern (anti poke), Spirit Visage (more sustain) and even get Second Wind (more from Resolve rune tree.
- In cases, when an enemy team is full of tanks and HP stackers and you need to counter them, go Liandry's Anguish.
- Adapt to an enemy team. They full of tanks and they rush MR? You rush Void Staff as #2 or #3 item. Their team is Soraka, Mundo or champs with healing? Rush Oblivion Orb as #2 item (upgrade to Morellonomicon as 4th or 5th item). They stack HP? You buy Liandry's Anguish.
- Somebody is going after you each fight? Their assassins are focusing you on sight? Always getting R by Fizz? Rush Zhonya's Hourglass.
- Good MR item that works well with Rod of Ages is Spirit Visage and Kaenic Rookern.
Tips and Tricks
- You can use R to execute yourself and get back to base. Be careful, because smallest poke will mark you for some champion to score kill on you!
- Bait technique if you buy Zhonya's Hourglass or Stopwatch: cast R and use it the middle of enemy team. Enemies will gather around to kill you ASAP, then at the very end of teleport animation you use Zhonya's/Stopwatch. You can confuse enmies and your team can use it for advantage.
- Use R to reposition - you can R into bush behind enemy team, or close to enemy support/carry to kill them. Be careful!
- Coordinate with your allies for the best time to use Destiny to ambush enemies.
- Stealth characters often escape a battle with very low hit points. Take advantage of Destiny's ability to reveal stealthed units to finish them off.
- Twisted Fate is viable as an Attack Damage or Ability Power character, letting him fit on many different team compositions.
- Wild CardsQ
- Pick a CardW
- Stacked DeckE
Rush this #2
Against high MR
Sustain even harder
For the last fight
Example final build