Tank Twisted Fate ARAM Build
Tank Twisted Fate ARAM Build gives Best Tank Twisted Fate ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Twisted Fate ARAM guide offers complete Tank Twisted Fate ARAM Build for Patch 13.24 in League of Legends
Tank Twisted Fate ARAM build with Heartsteel and Grasp of the Undying.
Twisted Fate ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Tank Twisted Fate Runes
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) or just go full tank - depending if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- This is auto attack oriented Twisted Fate build, so do it!
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Tips and Tricks
- You can use R to execute yourself and get back to base. Be careful, because smallest poke will mark you for some champion to score kill on you!
- Use R to reposition - you can R into bush behind enemy team, or close to enemy support/carry to kill them. Be careful!
- Coordinate with your allies for the best time to use Destiny to ambush enemies.
- Stealth characters often escape a battle with very low hit points. Take advantage of Destiny's ability to reveal stealthed units to finish them off.
- Twisted Fate is viable as an Attack Damage or Ability Power character, letting him fit on many different team compositions.
- Wild CardsQ
- Pick a CardW
- Stacked DeckE
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational dmg items
For the last fight
Example final build