Iceborn Gauntlet Udyr ARAM Build
Iceborn Gauntlet Udyr Build for ARAM gives Best Iceborn Gauntlet Udyr ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Iceborn Gauntlet Udyr ARAM guide offers complete Iceborn Gauntlet Udyr ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Udyr Iceborn Gauntlet build for ARAM with optional Imperial Mandate for more fun.
Udyr ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Iceborn Gauntlet Udyr Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How it works
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet and optionally Imperial Mandate.
- You play as Tank, but with focus on kitting the enemy team and utility for yours.
How to play
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet #1, then you need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- You can rush Imperial Mandate #2 if you can afford it, this makes this build more fun. However, if you are behind, it is okay to just skip it.
- There's great synergy between Iceborn Gauntlet + Imperial Mandate + Font of Life. You create frozen pools that will persist for a few seconds, slowing enemies, applying Imperial Mandate debuff + Font of Life heal mark for your allies.
- For more utility oriented build, you can get Locket of the Iron Solari (sustain) or Shurelya's Battlesong (engages).
- Triumph is better overall (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- Udyr Iceborn Gauntlet build is less focused on auto attacks, so I recommend maxing R. However it is absolutely fine to put some points in Q as well. Your call.
Tips and Tricks
- Damage is applied to turtle shield post-mitigation. Therefore, buying defensive items can drastically increase your survivability.
- Udyr is one of the best junglers in the game. Taking advantage of this can give your team a large XP advantage and map control.
- Wilding ClawQ
- Iron MantleW
- Blazing StampedeE
- Wingborne StormR
Starting items vs poke
Optional #2 rush
Good tank items
Good utility items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational DMG items
For the last fight
Example final build