Support Urgot ARAM Build
Support Urgot Build for ARAM gives Best Support Urgot ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Support Urgot ARAM guide offers complete Support Urgot ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Support Urgot build with Imperial Mandate that's all about slowing and disrupting fights.
Urgot ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken +10%
Quick Skill Order
Support Urgot Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.1
How it works
- This build is all about Imperial Mandate.
- And also all about slows.
- You support through disrupting fights, being annoying, Slowing/Healing/Buffing and soaking damage.
- This build is about applying AOE slow constantly with W + Passive + Rylai's Crystal Scepter (more universal option). You can even get Serylda's Grudge and Iceborn Gauntlet for more consistency. It is all about proccing Imperial Mandate and Font of Life - dealing damage, buffing your allies and healing them.
How to play
- You rush Rylai's Crystal Scepter, then Imperial Mandate.
- Your slows trigger Font of Life AND Imperial Mandate, healing and buffing your allies.
- Remember that you need to keep close to your allies to trigger Guardian.
- Since LoL Patch 14.1 Imperial Mandate is changed. Now you need your team to proc it to deal any damage. So you need to play a little bit differently. Do not spam mindlessly. Try coordinating it with your team - when they are about to poke or when they go in.
- Font of Life heal can trigger various support items, like Ardent Censer or Staff of Flowing Water or even Moonstone Renewer!
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Another good rune is Grasp of the Undying.
Tips and Tricks
- Pay attention to your individual leg's cooldowns, as they make for a signficiant portion of your damage
- Land Corrosive Charge or Disdain to lock on to target's with Purge - a great way to trigger multiple legs in rapid succession.
- Save Fear Beyond Death for opponents you know are already too weak to survive. It's especially good for picking off fleeing foes.
- Corrosive ChargeQ
- Fear Beyond DeathR
Rush this #1
Good support items
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For mana problems
Situational dmg items
For the last fight
Example final build