AP Burn Varus ARAM Build
AP Burn Varus Build for ARAM gives Best AP Burn Varus ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AP Burn Varus ARAM guide offers complete AP Burn Varus ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Liandry's Varus AP build. Everything will burn. With DOTs.
Varus ARAM modifiers
DMG done -5%
DMG taken +5%
Quick Skill Order
AP Burn Varus Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.3
How it works
- You play as Mage building AP items.
- You rush Liandry's Torment.
- You burn your enemies. With DOTs. And debuffs.
How to play
- Playing AP Burn Varus build, your default rush is Liandry's Torment.
- Adapt to an enemy team. Are they full of tanks, and they rush tons of Magic Resist? You rush Void Staff as #2 or #3 item to counter MR stacking. Their team has champs with lots of healing? Rush Oblivion Orb as #2 item (upgrade to Morellonomicon as 4th or 5th item).
- Items like Morellonomicon or Oblivon Orb are extra effective with this build, thanks to damage over time effects from Liandry's Torment.
- An enemy team has an extremely strong shielding? You can get Serpent's Fang to counter it. It works with your DoTs, meaning shield reduction lasts longer.
- They have lots of melee? Or you just want to kite them? Get Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
- Somebody is going after you each fight? Always getting ulted by enemy assassins? Rush Zhonya's Hourglass.
- If you are doing well, are ahead and want to have some fun, you can buy The Collector item. It works off your damage over time effects!
Tips and Tricks
- You can R, then Flash to catch unsuspecting enemies and to engage fights! It works forward, backward and sideways.
- You can start casting Q and Flash during casting to reach enemies that are super far away.
- An early point in Blighted Quiver helps harass enemy champions and get killing blows on minions.
- During short range fights it's sometimes best to fire Piercing Arrow quickly, rather than charging it to full power.
- Try to take advantage of Piercing Arrow's very long range to snipe at enemy champions before a fight or as they're trying to flee.
- Piercing ArrowQ
- Blighted QuiverW
- Hail of ArrowsE
- Chain of CorruptionR
For mana problems
Against high MR
Fun item that works with DoTs
For the last fight
Example final build