Support Vel'Koz ARAM Build
Support Vel'Koz Build for ARAM gives Best Support Vel'Koz ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Support Vel'Koz ARAM guide offers complete Support Vel'Koz ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Support Vel'Koz build with Imperial Mandate that's all about slowing and disrupting fights.
Vel'Koz ARAM modifiers
DMG done -5%
DMG taken +5%
Quick Skill Order
Support Vel'Koz Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.1
How it works
- This build is all about Imperial Mandate.
- And also all about slows.
- You support through disrupting fights, being annoying, Slowing/Healing/Buffing and soaking damage.
How to play
- Your core items - Imperial Mandate and optionally Rylai's Crystal Scepter for even more slows (and consistency).
- Your CC triggers Glacial Augument that slows AOE. All Slows trigger Font of Life AND Imperial Mandate, healing and buffing your allies.
- Since LoL Patch 14.1 Imperial Mandate is changed. Now you need your team to proc it to deal any damage. So you need to play a little bit differently. Do not spam mindlessly. Try coordinating it with your team - when they are about to poke or when they go in.
- Font of Life heal can trigger various support items, like Ardent Censer or Staff of Flowing Water or even Moonstone Renewer!
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
Tips and Tricks
- When laning, use Void Rift to kill minions while building stacks of Organic Deconstruction on your opponent. You can then follow up with your other abilities.
- Shooting Plasma Fission diagonally and splitting at maximum range allows you to hit opponents that are out of the range of the initial missile, but is more challenging to pull off.
- Be very careful about when to use Life Form Disintegration Ray. Many champions have abilities that can interrupt the spell.
- Plasma FissionQ
- Void RiftW
- Tectonic DisruptionE
- Life Form Disintegration RayR
Rush this #1
Optional rush #2
Good support items
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For mana problems
Situational dmg items
For the last fight
Example final build