Shield Tank Vi ARAM Build
Shield Tank Vi ARAM Build gives best Shield Tank Vi ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Shield Tank Vi ARAM guide offers complete Shield Tank Vi ARAM build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
Not enough HP? Just double it with the all shields you are getting!
Credit: OverdriverJC @EUNE
Vi ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -5%
Vi ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Shield Tank Vi ARAM Runes
Shield Tank Vi ARAM How to play
- The idea of the build is centered around shielding.
- The shield you get from Passive scales with HP, so Heartsteel, Grasp and Overgrowth runes give it a big buff. Combine this with shields you get from Sterak's and Fimbulwinter plus the shield boost from Spirit Visage and you basically double your HP with the shields you get!
- Remember to watch cooldown of your passive! In the early game, wait for it to be up, before going in. Late game, remember that triggering W reduces your Passive cooldown. It means that sometimes you will survive longer by fighting (and triggering Passive more often), rather than running!
- Adapt to enemy team. Buy items that counter them. They heavy AP? Stack MR. They heavy AD? Stack Armor. Your team does not have damage? Buy recommended items for bruiser or for pure damage!
- Do not be shy and do not wait for 'special moment'. You have great engaging and catching tools - Q and R!
- Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Shield Tank Vi Tips and Tricks
- You can do Q (can be done in any direction) and at the very end of animation you Flash into enemy.
- A fully charged Vault Breaker will deal double damage. It's great for catching and finishing off fleeing enemies.
- Relentless Force does full damage to anyone caught in the shockwave. Use it on minions in lane to hit enemies hiding behind them.
- Cease and Desist is a powerful initiation tool, just remember not to get too far ahead of the rest of your team.
Vi ARAM Skill Order
- Vault BreakerQ
- Denting BlowsW
- Relentless ForceE
- Cease and DesistR
Vi ARAM Items
Good tanky items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational - going bruiser
Situational - for more dmg
Example final build