Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath ARAM Build
Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath ARAM Build gives best Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath ARAM guide offers complete Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath ARAM build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath ARAM build with optional Imperial Mandate.
Xerath ARAM modifiers
DMG done -10%
DMG taken NORMAL
Xerath ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath ARAM Runes
Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath ARAM How to play
- You rush Iceborn Gauntlet #1, then adapt. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- You can rush Imperial Mandate #2 if you can afford it, this makes this build more fun. However, if you are behind, it is okay to just skip it.
- There's great synergy between Iceborn Gauntlet + Imperial Mandate + Font of Life. You create frozen pools that will persist for few seconds, slowing enemies, applying Imperial Mandate debuff + Font of Life heal mark.
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Iceborn Gauntlet Xerath Tips and Tricks
- It's easier to land Arcanopulse on an enemy when they're moving toward or away from you, rather than side to side.
- Eye of Destruction will make landing Arcanopulse easier as the target will be slowed.
- If you stun an enemy with Shocking Orb, follow up with a guaranteed center hit on Eye of Destruction.
Xerath ARAM Skill Order
- Eye of DestructionW
- Shocking OrbE
- Rite of the ArcaneR
Xerath ARAM Items
Optional #2 rush
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Situational dmg items
For the last fight
Example final build