AP Yasuo Build
AP Yasuo Build gives best AP Yasuo runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL AP Yasuo guide offers complete AP Yasuo build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
Very unconventional AP Rocketbelt Yasuo build that is focused around this very specific item and rune.
Yasuo ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Yasuo ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
AP Yasuo ARAM Runes
AP Yasuo ARAM Notes
- This build is off meta, is not easy and requires experience to play it properly. It is recommended that you check this build out in safe environment - i.e. with your friends or people who are OK with it.
AP Yasuo ARAM How to play
- Rush first Hextech Rocketbelt.
- Rush second Demonic Embrace.
- Then adapt to enemy team. Build tanky or more damage.
- Your main combo is First Strike + Hextech Rocketbelt + combined with other skills like Q/E/R - depending on what is available. After going in, you can use Windwall to get out.
- Your alternate combo just for poke is First Strike + Hextech Rocketbelt.
- Wait for First Strike and proc it with your combo, to deal damage and earn gold.
- Be careful to not get poked, because you waste First Strike procs.
AP Yasuo Tips and Tricks
- Dash through a minion to have Sweeping Blade available to chase your opponent should they flee; Dash directly to your opponent to preserve a minion as your escape route.
- At level 18, Yasuo's Steel Tempest reaches its Attack Speed cap with 55% Attack Speed from items.
- Last Breath can be cast on any target that is knocked Airborne, even by one of your allies.
Yasuo ARAM Skill Order
- Steel TempestQ
- Wind WallW
- Sweeping BladeE
- Last BreathR
Yasuo ARAM Items
Rush this first
Rush this second
Good tanky items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Try if you super fed
Example final build