Heartsteel Yasuo Build
Heartsteel Yasuo Build gives best Heartsteel Yasuo runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Heartsteel Yasuo guide offers complete Heartsteel Yasuo build for Patch 13.18 in League of Legends
ARAM Yasuo Tank Heartsteel build. Stack HP, build MR/Armor, adapt to enemy team and engage or peel!
Yasuo ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Yasuo ARAM TLDR
Quick Skill Order
Heartsteel Yasuo ARAM Runes
Heartsteel Yasuo ARAM How to play
- Adapt to enemy team. Buy items that counter them. They heavy AP? Stack MR. They heavy AD? Stack Armor.
- Do not be shy and do not wait for 'special moment'. You have great engaging tools - empowered Q + R. Check who on your team has any knockups/knockbacks and try coordinating with them to R (i.e. Gragas, Janna, Darius).
- Play around your empowered Q. Try hitting valuable targets/engaging/catching people. Even holding it, so enemy can see it has great value, because they won't be so prone to going in.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
Heartsteel Yasuo Tips and Tricks
- Dash through a minion to have Sweeping Blade available to chase your opponent should they flee; Dash directly to your opponent to preserve a minion as your escape route.
- At level 18, Yasuo's Steel Tempest reaches its Attack Speed cap with 55% Attack Speed from items.
- Last Breath can be cast on any target that is knocked Airborne, even by one of your allies.
Yasuo ARAM Skill Order
- Steel TempestQ
- Wind WallW
- Sweeping BladeE
- Last BreathR
Yasuo ARAM Items
Good tanky items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
Example final build