Support Yorick ARAM Build
Support Yorick Build for ARAM gives Best Support Yorick ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Support Yorick ARAM guide offers complete Support Yorick ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Support Yorick build for ARAM. With Redemption, Locket and Moonstone. You are a healer, Harry.
Yorick ARAM modifiers
DMG done NORMAL
DMG taken NORMAL
Quick Skill Order
Support Yorick Runes
- Updated for League of Legends Patch 14.2
How it works
- You're a healer, Harry.
- You heal/shield with Heal summoner spell, Redemption, Locket of the Iron Solari and Moonstone Renewer.
- Ingenious Hunter rune from a Domination tree is a must-have. It reduces the cooldown of all your items.
How to play
- Your first rush is Redemption. Your second rush is either Locket of the Iron Solari or Moonstone Renewer.
- Rush second Locket if your team already doing teamfights or when an enemy team has champions with super aoe damage (example: like Fiddle's ult). Otherwise, get Moonstone Renewer #2. The third item should be whatever you did not buy - Locket of the Iron Solari or Moonstone Renewer. That's your core.
- Try to use Redemption on cooldown, when your allies are missing some health. It is best to use when they are grouped. Especially if you already have Moonstone Renewer, it is best to wait (or ping) until they group together, so you can have them all healed.
- Try to use summoner spell Heal on cooldown. With Moonstone, ideally there should be at least two people for maximum healing effect.
- Remember that you can use Redemption for the damage. However, in general, it is not worth it. Keep it to heal your team!
- Later in the game, for maximum support - you can sell boots for sixth item.
- You can get items like Ardent Censer (some auto attackers needed) or Staff of Flowing Water. It will be triggered often enough that it will be worth.
- You will be applying Font of Life mark, which will heal your allies. It also chains off Moonstone Renewer!
- Be careful when using Redemption while you are dead, and you are about to be respawned. The camera will go to your position, and you can cast it in the spawning pool by mistake. Watch out for bad timing!
- Font of Life total healing is not properly calculated in a post-game lobby. Value is bigger in the game vs. what's displayed in statistics. You heal more!
- For maximum utility, max W first, then E, then Q. If you need more damage, consider maxing E, then Q, then W last.
- You can knock enemies aside with your Dark Procession (W) if you use it correctly. It triggers Font of Life or even Yasuo can R off it!
- You can use W to stop/slow enemy pushes. And you can use W to help taking turrets (turret will focus on it).
- You can catch people with your W. If you are maxing it, it will take a few auto attacks to get destroyed.
- You can be a fantastic peeler. Enemies going after your carry? Use Dark Procession (W) and Mourning Mist (E) to help them out!
Tips and Tricks
- You do not need to cast Awakening to regain the ability to cast Last Rites.
- The Maiden will attempt to assist you in a fight, so choose your targets well.
- You can send the Maiden down a lane alone, be careful though, as she represents a large portion of your combat power.
- Last RitesQ
- Dark ProcessionW
- Mourning MistE
- Eulogy of the IslesR
Rush this #1
Get this #2 and #3
Situational tanky items
For the last fight
Example final build