Tank Zilean ARAM Build
Tank Zilean Build for ARAM gives Best Tank Zilean ARAM runes. With items, skill order, summoner spells, this LoL Tank Zilean ARAM guide offers complete Tank Zilean ARAM Build for Patch 14.4 in League of Legends
Tank Zilean ARAM build with Heartsteel and Grasp of the Undying.
Zilean ARAM modifiers
DMG done +5%
DMG taken -5%
Quick Skill Order
Tank Zilean Runes
- Updated for 14.1 League of Legends Patch.
How to play
- You rush Heartsteel.
- After Heartsteel, you can rush Titanic Hydra (more fun, damage and some survi) AND/OR Sundered Sky or just go full tank - depending on if you are behind and if your team needs more damage.
- Sundered Sky is very good damage item for this build. It scales off your HP (so Grasp, Heartsteel, Overgrowth). It gives damage and pretty good sustain in fights. Remember to switch targets to maximize the effect!
- This is auto attack oriented Zilean build, so do it! Especially if running with Titanic Hydra and Sundered Sky as well.
- Guardian's Horn is a surprisingly good item for its price. You can keep it for a very long time (or even have it as 6th item).
- Triumph is better (heal + gold), but if you want to have easier time with your mana, go Presence of the Mind.
- You need to adapt your items to the game. Enemy team heavy on AP? Buy MR. They heavy on AD? Buy Armor. You need some damage? Well buy that.
- Remember to consume your Heartsteel procs!
- Remember to consume your Grasp of the Undying procs!
- Your E heals, thanks to Font of Life!
- Do not wait for 'special moment' to ult someone. Someone is still high HP, but getting focused? Use it!
Tips and Tricks
- You can combine the use of Time Bomb and Rewind to place two Time Bombs on a target quickly. Placing the second bomb will detonate the first and stun all nearby enemies.
- Time Warp is an effective way to enable allies to finish off enemies, or escape from a losing battle.
- Chronoshift is a powerful deterrent to attacking your carries, but casting Chronoshift too early in a fight can cause the enemy to switch targets too soon, making it less effective.
- Time BombQ
- Time WarpE
Starting items vs poke
Good tank items
Good MR items
Good Armor items
For the last fight
Example final build